DRIVING AT COASTAL
- 5 months driving experience within the last 24 months of employment driving a truck tractor semi-trailer or the equivalent
- 24 months driving experience within the last 48 months driving a truck tractor semi-trailer or the equivalent.
- Driving experience must be with any power unit/towed unit(s) combination over 26001 lbs. Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and/or any single unit truck over 26001 lbs. GVWR. Military property transport vehicles of similar GVWR are included.
- Graduate of a CDL Driver Training School within 12 month of application. School must be on the Coastal approved list.
- Class A CDL with Tanker (N) and Hazardous Materials (H) Endorsements or X Endorsements required.
- Minimum Age: 23
Industry competitive pay with driver incentive performance bonuses.
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Family College Tuition Assistance
Driver Retention Bonus
Paid Training Programs
Paid Certification Programs
Limited Long Runs
Our Pledge to You...
- We will provide you with a fleet that meets rigorous safety standards.
- We will provide you a professional management team that will listen and respond to drivers’ issues.
- We will provide an on-going state-of-the-art training program in all aspects of loading, unloading, safety and spill containment.
- We will train you in the latest safe driving techniques.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Family College Tuition Assistance
COASTAL APPROVED TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOLS
Carrolton & El PasoAction Career Training of Abilene (ACT) Also known as Howard College
Abilene, Pharr, KilleenAdvanced Career Institute (Visalia, California)
San Diego/ArtesiaAIT – American Institute of Trucking
PhoenixAlamo Colleges/The Sage Corporation
San AntonioAmarillo College Truck Driving Academy
AmarilloAmerican CDL Truck Driving School of Tucson, AZ
TucsonAmerican Truck Training
Oklahoma City, OKAPX CDL
Desoto, KAArtesia Training Academy
ATDS Truck Driving SchoolAustin Community College
AustinC 1 Truck Driving Training
DFWCalifornia Truck Driving Academy
Santa Anna, CA. (Orange County)CDL Rapido Inc.
Center for Employment Training of El Paso (CET) El Paso
Central Tech Truck Driving School of OklahomaCET Education
El Centro, CA
Corpus ChristiCultural Technical Institute of El Paso
El PasoDel Mar College
Corpus ChristiEl Paso Truck Driving School
El PasoGallup CDL Training
GallupGood Careers Academy
San AntonioGrayson County College/ Truck Driving School
HDS Truck Driving Institute
Houston Community College (PTDI)
Los Angeles, CA., Colton, CAInternational Truck Driving School
El Paso/DFW/AlbuquerqueInternational Schools Professional Truck Driving
Austin, Brownwood, Dallas, El Paso, Texarkana , Las Cruces, Lubbock, Marshall, McAllen, Odessa, Rio Grande City TX, Weslaco
Iowa Central Community College of Fort Dodge, IowaLamar Institute of Technology (in Beaumont)
Houston/Port ArthurLaredo Collage (Laredo Community Collage)
Laredo, TXLone Star College System
HoustonMaster Truck School
Chula Vista, CAMesilla Valley Training Institute
Springfield, IL & Springfield, MOPhoenix Truck Driving Institute (Owned by HDS)
PhoenixPima Community College
TucsonPine Bluff Truck Driving School
Pine Bluff, ArkansasPTDI – Professional Truck Driving Institute (CNM – Community College for New Mexico)
AlbuquerqueRoadMaster Drivers School
Tampa, FL; Orlando, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Columbus, OH; San Antonio, TX; Salt Lake City, UT; W. Memphis, AR; Indianapolis, IN; Dunn, NC; Tulsa, OK; Fontana, CA; Chattanooga, TNRocky Mountain Truck Driving School
AlbuquerqueSan Jacinto College
South Plains College
AmarilloSouthern Careers Institute
San AntonioSouthwest Truck Driving School
All Locations (MUST HAVE COMPLETED 160 HOUR COURSE)Troops into Transportation
Fort Hood, TXUnited Truck Driving School of San Diego
San DiegoVictoria College (PTDI)
VictoriaWestern Technical College
El PasoWestern Truck School
West Sacramento, Turlock, Bakersfield, San Diego
Yuma Truck Driving School (Owned by HDS)
ALL EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION
Company policy requires a signed release/authorization form for us to complete any Employment Verification Forms. You may either email your request to: VOE@CoastalTransport.com or fax a request to 210-662-8712.
Please include both the Employment Verification Form and signed release/authorization form. Allow five business days for completion – no phone calls please.
The Coastal safety record is one of the best among all tank truck carriers. That’s why we consider ourselves a “truck of a different color.”
No company hauls more petroleum products with a higher degree of customer satisfaction and safety than Coastal Transport.
We provide an on-going state-of-the-art training program in all aspects of loading, unloading, safety and spill containment.
We have made a science out of the safe, responsible delivery of petroleum products in some mighty tricky locations.
We have been owned and operated by the same family for over 60 years of our 70 plus year history.